Friday, May 2, 2008

Ahhh, a weekend



Look, Natalie can almost sit by herself! She's getting so big! I'm really looking forward to this weekend, I have nothing to do -- no track, no plans with friends, nothing. So it's going to be a weekend full of Natalie! I'm pretty excited. She's feeling back to normal for the first time in a few weeks. She battled the stomach flu (not pretty) then was feeling a little better before we took her in for her shots. It took a couple days to feel better after the shots. But today, our smiley, laughing baby was back! She's fascinated by her fingers lately, it's just a matter of time untiil she discovers her toes. I only have one month of school left and then it's a mommy and me summer for Natalie! I'm so excited. The lack of a job for next year sheds some shadows on the upcoming summer, but I'm trying to stay positive and enjoy the gifts I have in my life! As soon as she sits by herself, Joey and I will post a big picture of our big girl!

No comments: