Friday, September 5, 2008

Doing Dishes?


Our little girl is too big for her baby bathtub and our big-person bathtub isn't done being remodeled yet, so until further notice, the kitchen sink is her spa. =) She LOVES it! She could sit in there all day. The funny thing is that we have bath toys but she'd rather play with bottles and dishes.

She had a great week at daycare, and I must admit, my favorite part of the day is when she sees me when I pick her up in the afternoon. She crawls as fast as her little legs will carry her over to me. She's the best part of life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If being an adorable kid doesn't work out for her, the picture proves she has a future as Burger King worker.

(http://www.whiotv.com/news/17161955/detail.html)

Amber said...

What a cutie!

As long as she doesn't hook up with that scary Burger King guy, I think she will be okay!

Kent Heaner said...

Its a shame you don't know some one to help with the tile work and get that darn tub done! Oh wait....