Friday, January 25, 2008

So far so good


Our little family survived the first half week with mom going back to work. I'm exhausted when I get home, all I want to do is nap, but Natalie calls. =) We tried taking a family picture last night, but they're not the best, so we're going to try again soon. As soon as we all (including our doggie) look perfect (never happen) I'll put it on here. Thanks to grandma Linda for watching Natalie all day -- it's a big help. I think she smiles at grandma more than Daddy or me. She has one more week with Grandma Linda before she spends a week with Grandma Lee -- she's going to be so spoiled! And then a month at home with Daddy!
The kids I have at school are pretty fun -- I haven't had any problems yet. It's nice to be back in the classroom -- although there are times I get a glance of my picture of Natalie and wish I was at home. I always wonder what she's doing, then I remember, she's probably just sleeping! =)

4 comments:

Linda Gustafson said...

Hi Natalie, What a fun 3 days for me. So lucky to spend this special time with you. Looking forward to your wonderful smile and twinkling eyes on Monday. Keep mom and dad in line this weekend! Love, Grandma G

Amber said...

ack! it is a green baby blob! Is she going to attack?!

Sarah said...

Don't call my baby a blob. Just because my baby is going to beat up your baby someday doesn't give you the right to tease her now!

Amber said...

pshaw. sure. got it. Seriously, the green booger blob is kinda cute. and getting BIG.