Monday, January 28, 2008

Dinner Date

Natalie just went out on her first dinner date. We took her to my old stomping grounds -- the Sunshine Factory. And of course her debut was a hit. People were swarming our table, and she put on a show, opening her eyes and looking around, even smiling a bit. She also had a nice time in her crib today. We're trying to ween her from her carseat, a long process. But she's getting more and more used to it -- I think. Granted she won't sleep for 6 hours like she will in her carseat.

2 comments:

Alana said...

The Factory was our first dinner date with Emilia, too, though we didn't attract the paparazzi like you guys did.

Joe G said...

Yeah, I was kind of upset when I heard that E's birthday party wasn't going to be at the Factory. Oh well, I guess we'll try and come anyway...