Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Busy Day!


Well first, Natalie made her debut as the Washburn Track and Field mascot by coming to practice with me this morning. She was a hit, smiling and talking to people. Then after a quick trip home for some lunch, she was babysat by Emilia and Auntie Alana while I went to the doc. Turns out I need to get my gall bladder removed so surgery is on the horizon. Enough about me, Natalie bummed Emilia out a little by taking a nap during their time together, but E took out a bunch of toys for Natalie to play with. She's such a good babysitter. So much so that she's going to watch Natalie again tomorrow morning while I take my kids on a run around Harriet -- thank goodness for warm weather melting away the white yucky stuff! She's so tuckered out she napped a lot today and she's still down for bed by 8! The journalist in me must give a photo credit to Alana for the picture! Cute huh? Natalie got to see daddy for a little while before he went to the Twins game with Uncle Carl. She always smiles so big when daddy's around!

No comments: