Monday, March 31, 2008

Fussy Pants



The above picture is from Easter. I could have taken one today, but to be honest, she was super fussy all day and no one wants to see a picture of that. My first day of spring break was filled with all the scenes you see in movies and on TV of parents doing silly things to stop their fussy babies from crying. I was dancing, singing, swinging her around, lifting her in the air, sitting with her, rocking with her, obviously feeding her. Man I'm exhausted. I don't know if it was the 8 INCHES OF SNOW we're getting today or if she missed daycare, or maybe she knew daddy was going to be out in the snow on his way home, but man alive, she hasn't stopped yelling at me all day! Maybe she really is starting to teethe. I have no idea! Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
She had a busy weekend though, going to the ER with mommy and daddy early Saturday morning, where I found out I have a gallstone, interesting and may need surgery, that's yet to be seen. Then Sunday we all (Jojo included) went on a big walk outside when it was about 50 degrees! So she has been outside at least once before this huge snowstorm hit. Wish me luck with her tomorrow!

1 comment:

Linda Gustafson said...

Hi Natalie,
Wow...what a wonderful time you and mom must be having! Hope your mom is feeling better. Enjoy this week....be sure to keep her busy! Love you...Grandma G