Sunday, June 29, 2008

Future Olympian




After celebrating great-grandma's 75th birthday (which is on Tuesday), daddy and I brought Natalie to the Y for her first trip in the pool. Her first few seconds in the pool were not too happy, but she got used to it and seemed okay with it. She did some kicking, but she didn't break out her butterfly stroke yet. We'll get there. I have all week off from summer school, so Natalie and I are going to see great-grandma Jean on Tuesday, after my interview at Richfield High School -- wish me luck! (luck for the interview, not grandmas =)!)

1 comment:

Alana said...

Emilia says:
I have a question. Can we some day take Natalie, Joey and Auntie Sarah to the New Hope pool? Or the Y, if Natalie likes the Y more. I love you, Natalie. I love you and I hope your mom says the New Hope pool. Ask her or just listen to the message and see if it says "ask your mom" and just ask your mom because if she says "the New Hope pool", that would be fun because I can go down the slide and I can jump in the New Hope pool and I have fun there and I can splash. But if the Y is funner, that's good, too. Love, Emilia and love the rainbow message.