Thursday, June 12, 2008

Six Months!



I can't believe this beautiful person has been a part of our lives for half a year already! We went to the doc for her six-month check today and she's 13 pounds, one ounce and 27 inches long. She's still small for her age, but she's steadily small for her age, climbing the charts the way she should. I can't believe she's 7 pounds bigger than when she was born, that just seems like so much to me! Tonight we went to Canterbury Park as a family, she was more mesmerised by her feet though. And by the time we got home, she slept in any position possible! Daddy leaves for Milwaukee tomorrow morning for the weekend, so it's a mommy and baby weekend for us!

4 comments:

Amber said...

YUMMY!!! Feet!!!

Being disgusted by feet myself, the first pic made me gag a little.

But, nevertheless, she is a cutie!

Sarah said...

Just wait, Annika will find hers eventually and you'll have to pry them away from her! HA!

Amber said...

ish. don't say such stuff about my child. I know it will inevitably occur, but I musn't think about such things right now.

Alana said...

Emilia says:
Natalie, I hope you didn't get hurt trying to escape out of your crib! Come and visit me soon. I love you!