Thursday, July 31, 2008

Seattle Day One


Well, we made it. We were blessed to sit next to a woman named Kate from Ohio who was on her way to see her year-old grandson in Seattle. Thank God for grandma's everywhere, Natalie managed to spill all my ginger ale on Kate and she laughed about it and still played with my little rugrat. She even held her when I had to go to the bathroom! Natalie was great on the flight -- she was fussy once only because she couldn't get comfortable for her nap.
The time change is throwing us off. She should have napped two hours and nursed by now, but she has done neither. I put her down for a nap (two hours late) and she was not having it. She wants to play with her cousin! That and I'm sure she misses her daddy.

2 comments:

Alana said...

Glad you both survived the flight. Enjoy your visit--I look forward to hearing of all your adventures once you return!

Joe G said...

Natalie, be sure to take good care of your mommie and tell her that her husband misses her!