Saturday, August 2, 2008

Seattle Day Two

Hi there! Yesterday we went to the Space Needle. Natalie had to be carried by mommy the whole wait because they don't allow strollers. She's is a BIG girl! =) It was pretty cool though. I have pics, but my camera doesn't connect here, so I'll post pics when we get home. Last night we saw Pat and Shelley, their house is beautiful! I even got pretty close to a horse! No riding though, maybe some day. Shelley said she'd help me conquer my fear someday. (We'll see!) Today we're going to venture to Pike Market, that is if we can all get in one car. The two girls take up the whole backseat, so I might be able to SQUEEZE between them. Who knows. I'm already getting anxious for the flight tomorrow. But I'm sure she'll do great, just like she did on the way here.

No comments: