Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fun





It's been quite some time since I took to the blogging airwaves and my fans (fan?) were getting restless. So without further ado...

Natalie and her proud papa are hanging out today. Daycare is on vacation, so I was able to stick around the house and spend some quality time with my favorite little lady in the whole world.

We've already had a busy day. After playing a while in the "big bed" early today, Natalie took a bottle and then had a nice morning nap. Then she took me to Richfield High School so we could visit Mom and see her new classroom (It's big and very neato!)

So far this afternoon, it's been a (fussy) lunch date and now Natalie is cranking out her daily siesta. I can't wait for her to wake up so we can practice crawling some more and work on the correct pronounciation of "Da-Da."

Happy Labor Day!

No comments: