Sunday, August 3, 2008

Seattle Day Three and Home Sweet Home

















Hey everyone! I know you were all waiting with bated breath for my next post, so here it is. Yesterday we went to Pike Market, which was awesome. HUGE bouquets of flowers for 10 bucks, I've never seen anything like it. Natalie rode a pig, and we watched them throw fish! Today was our trip home. I would not like to thank the cranky man next to us, instead I'd like to say, LIGHTEN UP! He was not happy to be next to me and my baby, and he didn't talk to me the whole time. The man next to the window was nice enough to take a picture of Rainier for me though. I only saw it after we went through the clouds, so this pic is only from what you could see over the clouds. Pretty amazing. Next time I go out there Matt and I are going to go explore the mountain!
Thanks to Matt and Amber for letting us come out and visit. Natalie's a little off today wondering where her cousin is! But we're both happy to see daddy!

No comments: