Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day !!!



















Natalie turned on the charm for her first Valentine's Day. The little tike was extra cute this morning, and Mom truly lamented the fact she had to go to school.

Cousin Evelyn made a quick visit this morning, stopping by with her Mom for a while to wish us a happy Valentine's Day. Natalie slept through the entire visit, but I'm sure is glad to know that half of the New-Hopers swung by. It also sounds like Aunt Ki-Ki will be visiting this afternoon -- Natalie must be a popular baby, because I don't think people are stopping by to see me!

A romantic dinner of Chinese food is on the menu for tonight, so that should be fun. I hope everyone has a great "holiday" today: Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Happy Valentine's Day you three! I have to admit I miss Sweetness the most -- I would much rather be with our little one than where I had to return to this week (even with all the booger-sucking)! All 3 of you hug each other from me -- luv you all.

Lee said...

SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! There are no words to say just how adorable our valentine baby is. . .=)