Friday, March 7, 2008

Just Hangin'



Natalie and I are having a quiet night in while Joey went out to the U2 movie with his sibs. I was really excited to spend time with her, but after about an hour of hangin' with just mom, she ate and passed out in a food coma. The cool thing is, tonight is the third night in a row she's slept in her room! She has finally graduated to the big girl crib. I have to admit, I really miss having her sleep right next to me. I have to get over it, she's getting older! =)

2 comments:

Alana said...

Thanks to Sarah and Natalie for letting Daddy out for the night...the Gustafson kids enjoyed a night out together...our first since forced family vacations of years ago. Hope you two had a good girls' night in....time for a girls' night out soon, isn't it?! :)

Amber said...

She looks like she is just pimpin' it in the second pic! She needs a smoking jacket and maybe a beer.....LOL Just adorable!!!