Monday, March 10, 2008

We (I) Survived!


Today was Natalie's first day at daycare. The tears over this started last night -- mine, not hers. I got her all packed up and we were actually early today! I was doing fine until Kari -- our daycare provider -- asked me how I was -- more tears, mine not Natalie's. Right away this morning Natalie showed off her smile and all the kids were interested in the "new kid." I only called once today, and of course she was fine. When I picked her up, I was told over and over again how easy she is to take care of and how she's such a happy baby. We all knew that though! I'm glad she had a good day, but more glad that she's in my arms as I type this.

2 comments:

Lee said...

We are very proud of you Sweetness -- especially for setting the tone for the grownups around you dealing with "daycare" anxiety. You survived and showed everyone what a big girl you are; putting Mom, Dad and all your grandparents at ease. We all want the best for you and I know "firsts" such as this will be harder on us. . .=) We love you!

Alana said...

glad everyone had a good day...i thought about you all day long...love you all